Formerly known simply as the “little theatre,” the Taylor Little Theatre was constructed in 1951 as part of a library expansion project. The theatre was the first performing arts space and movie house on campus and featured “Brigadoon” as its first production. In 1994 the “little theatre” was named in honor of former college president Sister M. Eustace Taylor, for her lifelong devotion to Mercyhurst College and for her love of the humanities as a true renaissance woman.
With a new state of the art Blu-ray projection system and a high quality sound system, the Taylor Little Theater is the perfect home for "Movies at Mercyhurst." A program that contains new independent film in the Maria J. Langer Film Series, classics in the Classic Film Series and the opportunity to meet filmmakers in the On Screen/In Person Film Series.
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16546